September Junior High Student of the Month: Jeramiah Creveling

Back to Article
Back to Article

Seventh-grade student Jeramiah Creveling has been named the Junior High Student of the Month for September.

Ketochi photo by Sallie Orem

Ketochi photo by Sallie Orem

Ketochi photo by Sallie Orem

Sallie Orem, Staff Writer

Seventh-grader Jeramiah Creveling has been chosen as the Junior High Student of the Month for September.

Jeramiah was nominated by his English teacher, Nancy McGonigal.

“Jeramiah is organized, most dedicated, and cares about doing his best in school,” said McGonigal.

Jeramiah is the oldest son of Bruce and Tracey Creveling.  The Crevelings own businesses in Cascade, including Creveling Auto Body, the Angus Bar, and the Rivers Edge Motel.  Jeramiah has one sibling, Joshua, who is a fifth grader here in Cascade.

Jeramiah’s favorite food is macaroni and cheese, and he loves watching The Good Doctor.  His favorite sports team is the Boston Red Sox.

In school, Jeramiah likes to talk with his friends. He also likes art because he “gets to express himself.”

After high school, he wants to be a biologist or he wants to work at a zoo. A fun fact about Jeramiah is he was born on June 6, 2006 (6-6-06).