The student news site of Cascade High School

The Ketochi

Horoscopes May 22-28

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: Your mind right now is a frantic mess. The best way to help? Write it out. Make lists, scribble notes, or plan out your feelings and thoughts on paper. It will clear out your mind and give you understanding.

Pisces: Food. That’s literally it. Enjoy food this week. Cook something nice, treat yourself to your favorite snack, and/or enjoy a dinner out.

Aries: Think outside the box. Some of the most creative and vibrant ideas emerge from hard times, and you’re going through a lot right now. Channel it into something practical and new.

Taurus: Be open to change. Your sign craves stability, but the world is not stagnant. There will be shifts in your life, and the best thing to do is to embrace them.

Gemini: Put yourself first. This week, focus on your own dreams and aspirations. Forget the pressures of friends and family and instead fight for what you truly want. In the end, it’s the only path to take.

Cancer: Take a break. Spend a night in with your favorite television show and a hot bath rather than stressing. It’s been a long few months, and now is your time to slow down.

Leo: As usual, you crave the spotlight. This week, you’ll get it. Enjoy the reverence and praise this week!

Virgo: You’ve made a huge decision, and you’re still feeling confused and scared about it. It’s time to take a step back and really consider what you’ve done. Is it the best plan?

Libra: Go full steam this week. It’s not the time to back up or slow down. Instead, forge ahead and keep shaping your dreams as best you can.

Scorpio: You’ll be longing for privacy and space this week, and you need to fulfill that urge. Take some time away from the grind and rest alone. Read, watch television, sing, exercise…whatever gives you the chance to get away and breathe.

Sagittarius: Out with the old and in with the new. This week, clear out all that physical and emotional junk and allow for new, better things to come into your life. It might be frightening to have that much change, but it will be healthy and fulfilling in the end.

Capricorn: Have a party. There’s something to celebrate, no matter what stage of life you’re in. From birthdays to anniversaries to simply the joy of being alive, it’s time to put together a fun, festive event. Have a good time!

This will be our last set of horoscopes until next year, so have a great summer!