The student news site of Cascade High School

The Ketochi

Horoscopes May 15-21

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: It’s time to bring your unique twist to an old tradition or product. Perhaps you’ll add a much-needed splash of color or pattern to something or invent a useful commodity. Let your practical and creative sides shine together!

Pisces: Trust your gut. While you tend to play it safe, it’s okay to sometimes take small risks if you feel that they’re right. Don’t be afraid to take those chances.

Aries: With a painful revelation just behind you, you’re seriously hurting. It’s a good time to remember that this too shall pass, even if it feels like it never will. Also, ice cream is good for this stuff.

Taurus: It’s a fiery and emotional time for you this week. You might suffer a breakup, pink slip, or other kind of loss. You need to be able to fill yourself back up, and this might be the time when you truly learn how to do that.

Gemini: Delegate, delegate, delegate. You can’t do it all alone, no matter how hard you try. This week, remember to lean on others to support and help you.

Cancer: Tidy up. It’s hard to keep anything straight if your environment is a mess. You might not want to clean your room, but it really will help with everything from homework to track meets. Trust me  – a tidy room and work space makes for a tidy life.

Leo: Be original. This week, ignore traditions and old practices that dominate your place of work or learning. Instead, put your own spin on things and make them your own.

Virgo: Get back to the grind. It’s the time to return to work after a week or two of play. Even if you haven’t realized it, you’ve been messing around far too much. You need to get down to business.

Libra: Your sign tends to straddle the fence, but that’s not in the cards this week. Instead, you’ll be forced into making a serious decision, whether you like it or not. There’s no way to be on both sides this time around. Take the chance to look deep inside yourself and make it based on what you truly think is right, and start applying that more to your daily life.

Scorpio: You’re on top of the world this week. You’re being recognized and honored from every side. Don’t let the attention go to your head, but feel comfortable reveling in it. You deserve it!

Sagittarius: Reality check. You’ll see someone’s true colors or an event will hit you hard this week. While it shakes your foundations, remember that it’s better to know the painful truth than live in a beautiful lie.

Capricorn: Live out loud this week. Be bright, bold, and honest with others, and do what you truly want. Is there ever a real reason to hide your true self?

Have a great week!