The student news site of Cascade High School

The Ketochi

Horoscopes April 24-30

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: Balance is key. You’re struggling with grief issues and problems with the balance between your emotions and how you express them. Tell others how you feel and ask for help, but don’t overwhelm them. This is your time to sort out your emotions mostly on your own.

Pisces: Don’t cut any corners this week. In both professional and academic life, this is not the time to skip over important things. Study until you fully comprehend the material and follow each and every part of your job. If you don’t, it’ll come back to bite you.

Aries: Time to work out those daddy issues. With Pluto in retrograde through Capricorn, you’ll be having some conflict with your dad. Try to stay patient and communicate as much as possible.

Taurus: Take a break. You’ve been doing too much heavy lifting lately, whether physically or mentally. Take a load off and rest.

Gemini: Good news, Gemini: you’re getting your brain back. This month has been one for the record books in terms of forgetfulness, confusion, and overall misunderstanding. This week, though, your wits will be returning. Enjoy!

Cancer: With spring already here (even in Montana), it’s time to log off. Take a walk outside and enjoy the sunlight, talk to physical friends, or do something with your hands that doesn’t involve a touch screen.

Leo: This week, you can’t be sure who to trust. Everyone’s motivations seem to be shifting at the drop of a hat, and you can’t keep track of who your real friends are. Take a breather and think. You know who’s been there for you, and who’s a good-weather friend. Make decisions based on your gut.

Virgo: Go big this week. You have a thousand dreams and aspirations, but deep down you know your true calling. This week, take a step toward achieving what you really want in a big way, whether that means applying for an internship or writing the first page of that novel. You’ve got this.

Libra: Shake things up. It’s time to leave your comfort zone, and the best way to start is to introduce something new and different to your daily routine. Add an exercise class or volunteering at the shelter into your schedule and see how it changes your life.

Scorpio: Cupid is smiling on you this week. Many Scorpios will fall in love or have a romantic encounter, so keep your eyes peeled for that special someone. You can even make a move yourself, if you’re feeling brave, and it’ll be successful.

Sagittarius: Residual anger will be rearing its ugly head this week. Try not to let the past interfere with the present or with your future. If it’s unavoidable, work out the issues as best you can.

Capricorn: Creative expression is calling you this week. Get started on that new art piece or tackle the half-finished manuscript in your drawer. It’s time to get some work done.

Have a great week!