The Ketochi

Horoscopes March 6-12

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: While you’re feeling a burst of productivity this week, be careful about how you utilize it. You could easily spread yourself too thin with all the demands on your attention. Instead, focus on your top priorities and enjoy the work you get done.

Pisces: It’s your time, Pisces. This week, make sure you’re focusing on what you want, instead of what everyone else around you desires. In the same way, show your true desires and thoughts. Stop hiding behind others and project yourself truly.

Aries: This week, get some closure. You have old issues dragging you down and old fears hurting your current relationships. Let go – it’s not the same now as it always was. Be honest with yourself and do your best to heal.

Taurus: With the full moon in Virgo, you’ll be enjoying a week of creativity and fun. Indulge in a dance party, eating a ton of chocolate, or something else childishly fun. Laugh and enjoy the time rather than stressing about your problems, and see how much better you feel.

Gemini:  With the sun in Pisces, your parents will play an important role in your life this week. Talk to them. Even if you’re scared of judgment or misunderstanding, reach out. The odds are good that you’ll get some good advice or help.

Cancer: Show your adventurous side, Cancer! It’s time to step out of your comfort zone and embrace something new this week. Whether it’s a niche activity or a risky outfit, take a chance this week and try something different.

Leo: This week, get ready for a serious merger. Whether it’s a typical financial one that could boost your profits at work or an interpersonal one that could deepen your relationship with another person, it’s your time for closeness. Make sure to keep the spotlight off yourself and focus on your partner.

Virgo: Maintain lines of communication, Virgo. It’s one of the most important parts of a war effort, and this week you’ll be fighting a war against gossip, misinformation, and rumors. Keep talking to people and explaining things, and it will get easier.

Libra: With change on the horizon, you’ll have to be flexible this week. A large change will hit your life hard, and, good or bad, it’ll definitely shake things up. Roll with the punches and do your best to keep moving.

Scorpio: Cupid’s on your side! This week, you’ll be feeling confident, and your love life will show some definite sparks. If you’re single, you’ll make a special connection. If not, prepare for some relationship deepening or passion.

Sagittarius: Don’t get involved. Let that be your mantra this week as drama ramps up all around you. Instead of getting dragged down, remain above it all.

Capricorn: You’ll be seeing a serious boost in professional life this week, Capricorn. Your star is truly on the rise, and your communication skills will flourish this week. Reach out and make those important connections, and embrace the impact of new information and partners.

Have a great week!