The Ketochi

Horoscopes February 6-12

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: It’s your time in the spotlight! This week, the sun is blazing through Aquarius, putting all eyes on you. Take a chance and speak out about something important to you – you might just make a big change.

Pisces: As a water sign, you tend to experience emotions in either floods or droughts. This week will be more of a bursting-the-banks one than usual. Take your time and process each emotion, and try not to get too worked up about anything without all the details.

Aries: This is your week, Aries. You’ll be filled with passion and energy about an important goal in your life, and things will be seriously achieved. You’re not lacking in the social arena either – you’ll be overflowing with invites and friend requests.

Taurus: Focus on your goals and take action to achieve them. Whether in personal or professional life, it’s time to take a step forward for yourself.

Gemini: Mind your own business, Gemini. I mean this both in the way of not snooping in other’s private lives and the way of focusing on what you need to achieve. It’s a driven month for all signs, but you need to remember to stay off the grapevine too.

Cancer: Go into your cocoon this week, Cancer. You have too many obligations, and you need to take a step back. Enjoy some Netflix (alone) and a hot cup of your favorite beverage, turn off your phone, and take some “me” time.

Leo: As the natural life of the party, you have many friends – but sometimes it’s hard for you to connect deeply with others. This week, you’ll be creating true and meaningful relationships with friends, significant others, and professional contacts.

Virgo: It’s time to take out the trash, Virgo. Clear out the bad parts of your life, from old habits to toxic friends. You might even want to cut down on the junk in your diet and get a little more sleep. You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel.

Libra: Mars will spend this week in Aries, giving you a dose of much-needed courage. Speak out this week. With bravery comes many benefits, and you’ll want to take advantage of them.

Scorpio: Justin Bieber isn’t always wrong. This week, you need to love yourself. Relax and take some time to do the things that you want to in order to keep yourself sane.

Sagittarius: You’re in a social mood this week, Sagittarius. You’ll be talkative and open to new friends and experiences. Take the leap and talk to that new person or go to that party.

Capricorn: You’ll be feeling intensely productive this week. Turn off your phone and boot up your computer, because you’re getting some serious work done. If you need study music, Tchaikovsky is a personal favorite.

Have a great week!