The Ketochi

Horoscopes October 31 – November 6

Courtesy of welt.de

Courtesy of welt.de

Quincy Balius, Student Editor

Aquarius: Let’s get down to business. Your business and economic opportunities will be flourishing this week, Aquarius. Your new idea will rock the foundation, and glass ceilings won’t exist for you this week.

Pisces: Rein in your generosity this week, Pisces. It’s great to spend money for others sometimes, but don’t let people take advantage of you.

Aries: As an Aries, you’re constantly filled with turbulent energy. This week, you’ll show it through your powers of romance. Make sure not to shoot Cupid’s arrow at the wrong person, though, especially since you and/or your partner will be experiencing jealousy this week.

Taurus: With your love of commitment, you’re headed for a nice six months. The new moon moving through Scorpio will give your life a definite turn toward deep connections. Your friends or significant other will become closer to you and more strongly committed as well.

Gemini: Spring cleaning is coming early this year, Gemini. Through this week, you’ll feel inclined to clean up and cut down in your life. While decluttering your house and workspace will definitely take place, you’ll also be tidying up the emotional stray ends in your life. Let go of the past and move toward the future.

Cancer: Focus on yourself this week, Cancer. You are deeply emotionally attached to your family and friends, but you often forget about self-love. Take a break and do something that you enjoy, just for you.

Leo: With the sun in Libra, winter will hit you hard. It’s a rough change for everyone, but this week it’ll be especially difficult for you. You’re a summer sign, and you’ll be feeling weak and tired with winter just around the corner. However, you can stave off those winter blues with a good dose of heat and fun, so plan a night by the fire watching television to get your strength back up.

Virgo: Mercury will join the sun in Libra and shake up your life, Virgo. It’s a good time for a makeover, no matter what your gender. Change up your style and get grooving with your new feel.

Libra: Let it out, Libra. Your diplomacy is valuable, but you need to remember to not bottle everything up. Often, it causes a situation to be worse. So if there’s an issue, open up and talk about it. You’ll be glad that you did.

Scorpio: With the first (and only!) new moon of 2016 moving through your sign early this week, it’s a good time for new things. Begin a new project or start a new friendship, and watch it grow and develop through this year on to the next.

Sagittarius: It’s a week of brilliance and creativity for you, Sagittarius. Keep a journal or your phone handy to take notes on everything that comes through your mind. You’ll have a great idea (or two) this week, so make sure to record them.

Capricorn: Be willing to set limits and boundaries, Capricorn. Embrace your responsible streak this week and allow yourself to be cautious in all that you do. It’s not bad to look out for number one.

Have a great week!