March High School Student of the Month: Grae Gould

Back to Article
Back to Article

Sophomore Grae Gould has been named the High School Student of the Month for March.

Ketochi photo by Ashley Tait

Ketochi photo by Ashley Tait

Ketochi photo by Ashley Tait

Nathan Gatch, Staff Writer

Congratulations to Grae Gould for being awarded as the Cascade High School Student of the Month for March!

Grae is an only child who was born on January 31, 2003 to Rachel and Shawn Gould. Rachel works at Breen Oil, and Shawn works maintenance at the malt plant.

Her favorite food is pizza. Her favorite color is green. Grae’s favorite TV show is The Office, and her favorite sports team is the Vegas Golden Knights of the NHL.

Grae’s favorite class is P.E. because she “likes to get up and move around.” You may have seen Grae participating in basketball and volleyball.  She was the setter last fall on the varsity team.

“Grae is an excellent student and an excellent role model to the students around her,” said high school math teacher Chuck Mercer, who nominated Grae for the award. “She has an excellent work ethic, and she can do anything she wants in the future.”

Grae says she doesn’t know what she wants to do after high school, but she knows that she wants to go to college.

Congratulations, Grae!